OldFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheFox

3 posters

Go down

TheFox  Empty TheFox

Post  Phanter Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 am

My country is Portugal, my age is 21 years old my real name is Mauro behalf of char that had been at the Max: TheFox, GdaFox, Thefenix-TheFox in three years was the max adventure 2x 2x and 1x 2classe s grid and grid GdaFox dwarf the maestro grid to majestic heavy +4 all parties as also the jewelry TheFenix spelsinger lvl 72 mage grid to dc '+3! sub classes that had always played at the max and had all nobless Chara! that some clans were represented eg nihthunters Artemida clan leader, clan leader Milan and myfriends royalclan Candurin and Gif dk clan leader and the last warrior clan leder Unbreakable Empire / general! experience I had in max was much I learned lot of things and people I met who helped me! items that had been grade a, s, among many other things! after the close max played in several servers! regarding the possible friends who may be in the clan and play in the Max meets some Xdanluigy, kirin, p3rez, bk, insideman, yazanurah, phantersamuner, Panther, 3dfox, shocks and more!
Phanter
Phanter

Humor : yes I think I have humor

Back to top Go down

TheFox  Empty Re: TheFox

Post  3Dfox Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 am

+ ok and go to l2max post (i go sleep)
3Dfox
3Dfox
best Nab

Humor : Drama maker

http://www.3dfox.ru/

Back to top Go down

Post  RRobertO Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:52 am

=O TheFox? How are u bro? LOL what's up with Warrior Empire clan? us dont play other server? and Welcome to OF +1 for me too =P ( BK <- Here )

RRobertO

Back to top Go down

TheFox  Empty bk hello friend

Post  Phanter Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 am

hello bro okay with you? disappeared from the net? the warrior empire must not go play at max! I always liked the oldfriends hance to enter the clan to be able to help can hope now was what I wanted most but still do not know because of my noob english maybe not between
Phanter
Phanter

Back to top Go down

Post  3Dfox Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 pm

we add u to our list clan
u will play on l2max like

TheFox (on acc phanter) -Sagittarius
3Dfox
3Dfox
best Nab

Humor : Drama maker

http://www.3dfox.ru/

Back to top Go down

TheFox  Empty ty bro 3dFox

Post  Phanter Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:01 pm

hello brother 3dFox wanted so say thanks for the help given!! I hope it can help in any way needed and serve well the clan! Thank TheFox farao Smile
Phanter
Phanter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum