OldFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everybody :)

2 posters

Go down

Hello everybody :) Empty Hello everybody :)

Post  Jynx Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Country , age . Romania , 19
Character name , sub , nobless , all the info : Jynx , no subclass at the moment , no nobless , Human TreasureHunter , 62 lvl atm but raising everyday, i'm playing a lot since i finished highschool Very Happy
L2 experience : 4-5 years
Items u have : what i wear, full armour A, without helm, B weapon (in searching for a good A wep, if i can afford it) , jewelry C grade at the moment...
Clan u was before and after the wipe : i don't quite really remember the clan, but i think it was the same...before the wipe a good friend of mine, crowley, invited me to L2Max, and also the clan he was into.
Posible friends in clan : Dethklok (my friend from 5th grade Razz), Crowley

And answer to 3 questions :

Why u want to join us ? Not for pleasure or to join some clan so i won't be alone, in a clan i join, i do all my best to help each clan member as possible, i always do teamwork, and never alone or selfish
Can u use Team-Speak ? yes
What sub can u make for clan ? well...i'm thinking on buffer/healer , but when i will make a subclass, i will ask the leader or some clan members so they can recommend on making one they really need

Ty. Smile and i hope i will join you guys

Jynx

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody :) Empty Re: Hello everybody :)

Post  3Dfox Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 pm

sounds good +1
3Dfox
3Dfox
best Nab

Humor : Drama maker

http://www.3dfox.ru/

Back to top Go down

Post  dethklok Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 pm

yep..he's speaking the truth...i've been off to lvl him:D . +1 from me...he's a good guy and a l2 addict ^^

dethklok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum